Tuesday 10 April 2012

Power Walking: Week 6 Day 2

Yes, to my amazement, today I didn't have the time nor the energy for my power walk session. So I took a day off. 
This doesn't mean I sat down all day long. No way. Because this is something impossible for me now. I got used with walking, and I don't feel comfortable at all if I don't do at least 5,000-6,000 steps a day.

Today was 'shopping walking' instead of 'power walking'...obviously not as intense, but certainly much longer...I hope the higher metabolism rate due to constant moving counts enough against the lower level of intensity. Not taking the bus should add a bonus to my calorie burning too.

Power Walking: Another grey sunset

I have ended with 8,816 steps, no power walking, quite some money spent and a new strong attitude against high heels. Tell me: why do women torture themselves with high heels? Is it for their own pleasure? Or just taking the pain for other's eyes pleasure...is it worth it???

Power Walking: Stiletto: Femme Fatale - from Science Festival St. Andrew's Square displays


Power Walking: Stiletto: Femme Fatale - Hugh Turvey

I leave you with these questions now.

Meanwhile, keep on walking!


No comments:

Post a Comment