Tuesday 20 March 2012

Power Walking: Week 3 Day 2

First thing early in the morning: my oats with poppy and sunflower seeds, honey and cinnamon....nothing better as intro to my strong black mug of coffee.

10 minutes of fast walk and a third of my walking today solved.

On my way back home I decided to walk on a street I don't go too often...and these are views on Calton Hill from a less seen point of view...

Power Walking: St. Andrew's House

Power Walking: Robert Burns Monument

Power Walking: Cool houses on Calton Hill

Power Walking: Street without sidewalk

Power Walking: New Houses on an old brewery site
After a Zumba class in the evening with Elaine, I finished the day with (iuhuu!!) 13733 steps [ok, I haven't deducted any 10%, as the figure is too nice...a little white lie doesn't kill anyone ;-)].

Keep walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment